Creative, innovative and solution-oriented thinking are attributes that describe Thomas Ifanger.
As a long-standing member of the management of UBS and SIX, he has solid knowledge of the international financial industry.
During his more than 20 years as a project manager, business engineer, consultant and innovation manager, he has demonstrated his strong customer focus and implementation skills in diverse international IT, strategy, transformation and digitization projects.
As a communicative and experienced leader, he has been passing on his practice-oriented know-how for over a decade in Design Thinking, Agile Project Management, Prototyping and Innovation Management as a lecturer at various business schools in Switzerland.
Education & Qualification
- Professional Scrum Master Certificate (2018)
- Certiefied International Project Management Associate - IPMA level D (2018)
- Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration as part of a doctoral program (UK 2015)
- Master of Advanced Studies in Innovation Engineering (2008)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (2004)
- Diploma as Commercial Banking Employee (1990)
T +41 79 661 33 33